Saturday, May 31, 2008

Buddy Ball

A couple things: 1) I just finished my multimedia project on Buddy Ball, a T-ball league for kids with special needs. 2) I also just finished my portfolio website. You can find it at sergegiachetti.com
Take it for a spin and let me know what you think. The interface makes it really easy to adjust the site content, so hopefully I'll be replacing and adding content to the site frequently. If you care to to take a peek at my buddy ball piece you can find it on my website under multimedia. After photographing these kids for a few sunday's, I'm hoping to get out there and volunteer to be a Buddy in the next couple of weeks. I already miss going out there.

2 comments:

Evan Petrie said...

Hey Serge,

I'm at work now so I can't check out the multimedia stuff yet—though I am very much looking forward to checking it out later tonight. However, I wanted to drop a quick comment to say that your new portfolio site looks great. A very clean and attractive interface to showcase your phenomenal work.

My best,
Evan

Rachel said...

great job serge. really beautiful.