Monday, June 8, 2009

Dinosaurs are so underrated


Yeah. Sure. Back in pre-school and elementary dinosaurs were all the rage. But whats become of them since? Well I'm here to tell you that Dinosaurs are just as neat and just as awesome as we always thought they were when they first captured our imaginations as little people. Lest we forget once more, my dear friend Brendan and I are hitting the road for a grand Dino-Diner roadtrip to chronicle in word and image the modern day dino. The date of this trip is yet to be determined, but I can tell you that we will be exploring the great american west for traces of dino and dinomania, and we will eat at diners. Many of them. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wholeheartedly endorse this post

Unknown said...

I wholeheartedly endorse this post