Thursday, April 17, 2008

Clowning

As I've mentioned to some of you, this job tosses you into some pretty strange and otherworldly situations. I count bowling with clowns as such a situation. Trying to have an earnest conversation with a clown in character can be a little tricky (not quite as tough as mascots), but engaging in an activity for a couple hours with like 6 clowns is a different matter entirely. So, instead I just did as clowns do, and celebrated with gusto, acted deeply dismayed at small failures, and just generally smiled a lot. I had a great time and even got an honorary clown nose on my way out (I wasn't even going to try to say no to a clowns nose). I got invited to go out to dinner with the group, but unfortunately I was on deadline. Next time, right.

2 comments:

Mark Malijan / The Emerald Collective said...

Unique moment. Nice composition and very clean (as usual). I wonder if you have any detail shots?

Danny and Josie are gonna review my portfolio tomorrow night...wish me luck?

Sarah Bear said...

I'd call that "Clowling."