Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Up and Running

Hello all. Welcome to my photoblog. Here you'll find new images updated on a regular basis. This blog serves as a sort of visual journal as I get photographically acquainted with my new (and photogenic) homebase, Boulder, CO and as I progress with my photojournalism internship at Mile High Newspapers. Wide Prime is short for a fixed focal length wide angle lens (can't zoom in or out). Although I do not currently own such a lens, I like the assonant ring to it, and thought it absolutely necessary to brand my blog with nerdy photog gear jargon.
Here goes... Fruit Smoothies on a saturday afternoon.

On my way from the art gallery.

In the parking lot of Target in Boulder.

2 comments:

Evan Petrie said...

Great first post Serge. I look forward to seeing more of what you see!

Evan Petrie said...

Wait, no wide prime? What happened to the Zuiko 24mm?