Monday, April 16, 2007

A Dog's Patience

The past week has pretty much been a continuous adventure, which means I have a lot of photos to post and not a lot of time to do it. So my next few posts might not be chronological (or even sensical for that matter), but guaranteed they will contain images extracted from certified Serge Giachetti experience over the past week or so (I can attest, I was there). This is an image of Hershey the Dog, taken from a parking lot in Moab Utah. To those of you paying attention, I mentioned my hankering for hiking in this area a few posts ago. I made good on this hankering last week with a swift trip to arches and canyonlands this past week. Thats all for now, as I have a ton of photos to sift through, including a Kayaking festival, a Kite festival, and a Belly Dancing performance, all from Saturday. Summer has just about arrived, and I couldn't be more excited.
P.S. I just got word from the Boulder Daily Camera that they want me as one of their summer interns. My first gig with a daily! Yay. I may be taking baby-steps, but they are big bold baby-steps, like the kind you see from gargantuan babies on the front page of the tabloids. Magnum, here I come!

No comments: