Wednesday, April 25, 2007

(I am) Pouting at the Weather Gods

After months of gargling to my folks about the wonders of Boulder, including altogether TMI about how nice the weather is, they came just in time for two strait days of cold cold continuous rain. I am afraid they've lost all trust in my words. If I knew how to reverse-rain dance I'd be doing it right now. That "rain rain go away" chant just doesn't seem to work as well as advertised (by young children).

This globe shot is really more of a first draft than anything. I'll return when there is more activity on Pearl. P.S. I met my musical hero today, Andrew Bird in a bookstore and nervously told him about how his music inspires me to become a better photographer. I only wish that I had taken a deep breath, first, and figured out what the hell that meant. To avoid confusion, I will not bring my camera to tomorrow's show.

1 comment:

Evan Petrie said...

Hey Serge, I didn't know that your parents came to visit. That's great. I hope everyone had a good time even if the weather wasn't as nice as it could have been.