Thursday, March 8, 2007

John's Parking Deck



I think that parking decks are my new favorite place to shoot, especially ones in view of the mountains. Yesterday, on my way out, I talked with Jon for a bit, easily the friendliest parking deck attendant that I have ever met. Today, I talked to him some more. I know its obnoxious to force whoever extremely important person behind me to wait while I photograph and talk to John, but its not all the time that you meet someone as damn cool and as damn kind as him. The impatient person behind me is lucky to have John as a parking deck attendant.

1 comment:

Evan Petrie said...

I think this is one of my favorite shots you have posted so far (the one of John). I really like his expression and I think this is a photo where a composition with the subject put smack dab in the middle of the frame really works.