Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Select Comfort

As I have not had my camera around my neck enough lately to post new stuff, here's an oldy but goody, or maybe just a strange oldy. Regardless, I love it, and I laugh out loud every time that I come across it. Oh, and the guy in the center of the photo is pretty cool, too. Who else would oblige to sprawl out in a pile of tires without a moments hesitation, and very organically meld into a posture as perfect as this? Was that a rhetorical question? Yes. If you are reading this, Tron: Oh, how I miss taking walks in which we spontaneously decide on you jumping into a pile of tires to strike a pose.

2 comments:

ilan said...

Wow- good looking guy!

Evan Petrie said...

Ilan, this has me reconsidering my investment in Select Comfort. I'd expect something a little more comfortable looking from a company that sells beds in the ballpark of $4,600...